[SQU] Two Gateways

From: Sphix White <squid_ad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:05:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

My plan is to acquire two separate leased lines from
different providers for our dial-up subscribers. If
bandwidth 1 (B1) squid to configure a linux box that
will act as traffic forwarder? I want to have a single
dial-up pool but requests would be passing on both
bandwidth (gateways) through load balancing. Please
give me an idea if let us say I want to implement a
ratio of 2:5 (first 2 requests via B1 and next 5
requests via B2 and so on) Also, is it possible that
traffic will automatically be routed to B1 if ever B2
breaks down?
Your input will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.