[SQU] Seafood

From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:44:01 -0600

   I've been trying to compile Seafood on a RH 7.0 box without much
success. It has all the suggested libraries, etc., but dies. Does anyone
have it running on RH7? I don't see much mention of Seafood in the list
archives.
    We really need to find someway to process our logs soonest, they are
just taking far too much space, but our customers want the data. Any
other way to dump them into a postgresql database?

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS	Systems Librarian
Arrowhead Library System	Virginia, MN