Re: [SQU] Log names

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 08:46:30 +1100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henrik Nordstrom" <hno@hem.passagen.se>
To: <gc@opportunity.com.br>
Cc: <squid-users@ircache.net>
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 7:01 AM
Subject: Re: [SQU] Log names

<snip>>
> gc@opportunity.com.br wrote:
> >
> > Did you test that (NTLM) ? The "howto" is not good, do you have a
> > squid.conf or a doc with a example ?

What do you feel is missing? We are keen to ensure that we cover user's questions so that when this comes out in a released version
of squid (slated for 2.5), admins can make use of it easily. Currently there is programmers documentation, a website with the
technical documentation on how it works, the helpers that take parameters spit them out when run from the command line, and the
squid.conf.default file has comprehensive documentation on the options available to squid for NTLM.

<snip>