[SQU] Is there a way to track when an IRC user used Squid for access?

From: Raymond Brighenti <bargi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 09:20:01 +1100

Hi,

Received the bellow email the other day.
I think I saw somewhere a mention that you can use squid to proxy IRC.
Apart from the fact it comes from a Hotmail account, they also claim this
user to be from Sweeden... sorry sweeden :), now I've set our proxy only to
allow access from our IP ranges which have been the same for the past 4
years and have always been back to here in Aus, or do I have to do
something different to prevent IRC users?

Anyways, is there a way to go through any of Squids logs to track this back
to who it might be?

Ta

Ray