Re: [SQU] Analyzing stats from the access log

From: Thomas Adam <thomas_adam16@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 00:44:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

If you take a look at www.squidproxyapps.org.uk,

there is a shell utility called "squidlog" download
the tar.gz file and follow the instructions.

Regards,

Thomas Adam

--- Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au> wrote: >
According to Daniel_Thivierge@hc-sc.gc.ca:

> >I am looking for set of tools (shell script...)
> that will help me analyzing the
> >data within the access.log file. Like the number
> of bytes save on bandwidth,
> >number of request peer second served etc.
> >

> One that I have recently been playing with is
> pwebstats which can be
> found at <http://martin.gleeson.com/pwebstats/>
>
> --

=====
Thomas Adam
Linux Co-ordinator for The Purbeck School

e-mail (school): n6tadam@users.purbeck.dorset.sch.uk
e-mail (yahoo) : thomas_adam16@yahoo.com