[SQU] Squid + IPCHAINS

From: Arun Shrimali <arun@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:51:51 +0530

Dear Friends,

I want to configure my server with Squid and IPCHAINS firewall,
thus I have installed two network cards (thanks to archan for that),
the internal side i had configured as 10.1.1.24, while the external
side as 164.100.245.212, they are configured well as the internal
network clints are responding well as per "Firewall and proxy server
howto".

then I had configured Squid (still not configured IPCHAINS) with the
bare min. essential eight options told in Squid FAQ.

Browser is configured according to internal card as well as http
port, but browser is not responding, Does Squid need some more
configuration ?? pl help.

Arun
Arun Shrimali
Banas Dairy Palanpur