[SQU] POST Request -> connection reset by peer but GET works...??????

From: Hubert Krause <hukrause@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 15:11:45 +0100

Hello there,

I am using Squid 2.3 STABLE 3 on SuSE 6.2 and 7.0. On both there is a Problem
with some Sites. If I try to login to my Personal Site at
http://www.jobpilot.de (a POST-Request), I get most time the error:

While trying to retrieve the URL: [no URL]

The following error was encountered:

        - Read Error

(104) Connection reset by peer.

But if you try it with a GET Request, no Problem occurs with no browser. I
try to manage the Problem with broken_post in squid.conf, but no effect.

does anyone has a hint what to test to get closer to a solution of the
problem?

greetings from Germany,

Hubert Krause

--