Re: [SQU] Questions

From: Thomas Adam <thomas_adam16@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 09:51:46 -0800 (PST)

Well, ok. I would have suggested ps aux | grep squid
but I remembered that squid had its own built in
checking thing. :)))

One thing to point out when using ps aux | grep squid
is that sometimes the ps output will also include
"grep squid". Be sure NOT to kill the ps of this as
nothing will happen.

Regards,

Thomas Adam
--- Harmon Seaver <hseaver@harmon.arrowhead.lib.mn.us>
wrote: > Better is "ps aux |grep squid" or just
run top

=====