[SQU] Proxy Tranparency on Cisco 2511

From: Sphix White <squid_ad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 20:08:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I am currently having a transparent proxy setup and
all's running fine. My plan is to add Cisco 2511 (16
async) as another access server and will be using the
same proxy box. Do I need to re-compile or reconfigure
my squid to fit for the Cisco or just make my squid as
the gateway like what I did in my first access server?
If that so, please give me some pointers. I have
already tried making squid as cisco's gateway but
transparency did not work.

Thank you.