[SQU] Problem squid + intranet

From: Daniele D'Iseppi <daniele.diseppi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 09:50:32 +0100

Hi All,
I have a RH6.2 + squid-2.3, the proxy user authentication is via smb_auth on
my WinNT Domain.

For problems on tcp addressing, my remote users (via router) must use proxy
in IE configuration to access intranet too.
My users haven't problem for internet navigation, they have problems for
access to intranet, because intranet uses DOMAIN\USERID for users allow and
for personalized pages builds. The problem is that squid don't give the
couple DOMAIN\USERID to intranet (MS IIS).

Someone can help me ?

Thanks, Dadi