WG: [SQU] Squid doesn't download updated sites

From: Fabian Krämer <fabian.kraemer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 07:19:19 +0100

Hi Martin,

I don't blame squid, it's just a question.
By the way:
before I posted this messages to the group a cleared the local cache of my
IE. The problem is still appearing!
I guess I have this problem because the provider of this site doesn't
support the EXPIRE variable for this site. So squid have to wait the MAX_AGE
timer (in this case 72 hours) until it's reloading the page.

Greetings from Switzerland
Fabian