[SQU] Changes in Present Squid

From: Sajeev <sajeevm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 10:25:18 +0530

Hi.
Can somebody guide me a bit on this.
I have got the latest stable version of squid installed. My problem is as
follows
1. To run the http-gw of fwtk I added the following line to the squid config
file
  cache_host firewall_host.mydomain.com parent 2992 0 default
For this I get the error message line :: 219 unrecognised

Can someone please tell me which is the equivalent of cache_host and
cache_dnsserver in the latest squid version.

Thanks in advance
Sajeev