[SQU] Log analyser tools

From: Thimal Jayasooriya <thimal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:05:07 -0800

Hi Adam,

    I'm afraid I really don't know too much about bash, but you could
try webalizer or any one of the scripts/applications referenced in
the squid-cache.org FAQ.. if that fails, I have a couple of Perl
scripts that I use for monitoring the most recent accesses to the
cache.. splitting stuff into elements is already done, if you know
Perl, you can customize it to print out what you want...I know it
works, because I use it on my Linux machines all the time..

Sadly, there is no url to point to you ;) I never seem to have the
time to put up a website.. just mail me if you're interested..

HTH,
Thimal