[SQU] Encrypting Accelarator data?

From: Henk-Jan Kloosterman <proxy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 23:28:48 +0100

I run 2 proxy servers

1. Is used for our our employees to access the internet (I am using a Token
ID with Radius auhtntication) (2.2stable6 hn0)
The other one is going to be used only as an accelarator (perhpas if it
works the way I want am going to combine them) 2.4 Almost stable.(Internal
DNS)

I've got it all working now...

But: As soon as I present this to my managment the will ask my: How about
security.... The accelarator is used to access Intranet Web-Sites over the
Internet, the Access to it is secure (Token ID) but the data itself is not
encrypted.

I looked over some e-mails, and I think I must use the SSL funtion of Apache
and use its internal redirector.

Can somebody give me more details, (To help me on my way)

Would be great Henk-Jan