[SQU] Log Analyziers

From: Kareem Mahgoub <kareem@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:56:01 +0300

Hi all,
I have 2 very simple questions if you could help me on any of them.

1) I need a log analyzer for my squid 2.3 stable1 running on Solaris 7
    All what I need is Miss : Hit percentage plus the response time of the
cache plus memory utilized and CPU.

2) How I can Optimize the squid.conf to get best results for the response
time. I have the following config
a) Sun Enterprise 450 dual processor 233 MHz
b) Solaris 7
c) 768 Mbytes RAM
d) Squid 2.3 stable 1
e) I don't run any other application on my server.
f) I am serving 400 Clients concurrently on average.

Sorry if those question are very trivial.
Thanks for your help
Best Regards,
Kareem Mahgoub