Re: [SQU] Log Analyziers

From: Kareem Mahgoub <kareem@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:30:19 +0300

Dear Henrik,
thanks again for the reply.
I solved the problem for the analysis using the scripts of NLANR but this
only worked with native format of access.log
when the emulate_httpd_log is on, it gives me the following error
"parse_common_log: Bad input, line 1"
and it keeps coming for all the lines
I thought that this because am using stable2.3 and those scripts are used
for earlier version.
Anybody has the modified version -if there any- that would work with the new
versions
Regards
Kareem Mahgoub