[SQU] problems for access a webmail page

From: Murillo <murillo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 09:40:26 -0300

Hello everybody !
        I have a hierarchy of caches that works well, however I have problems for
access a webmail page. The first and main cache1(never direct all) it is
configured with two parents-caches cache2 and cache3, but when a machine
customer access the web page above mentioned by the cache1 it happens the
following message:
500 Internal Server Error
to completes your request.
        However if I configure the machine customer for access the cache2 or 3
directly without passing for the cache1 the page web it carries!!
The cache1 have squid 2.4.PRE-STABLE version and SO Linux7.0. The cache2
and cache3 have the squid 2.3STABLE4 version and SO OSF1 V4.0.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Best regards!