[SQU] Redirection issues.

From: Yotam Rubin <yotam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:28:30 +0200

Howdy,

I've been trying to get squid to work with urlredir.
I set the redirect_program to /usr/bin/urlredir. Squid successfully forks
five instances of urlredir but fails to redirect any url's.
By default, squid is supposed to redirect all requests but just to be on
the safe side I added the following lines:

acl all 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
redirector_access allow all.

This failed to do the trick. Please note that I checked whether the problem
is related to urlredir and it is not. On another occasion, squid failed to
fork urlredir. Any ideas?

        Thanks, Yotam Rubin