[SQU] Access.log entries

From: PAUL VanDyke <pvandyke@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 07:30:46 -0900

I'm courious, so I must ask the question.

Why doesn't squid log the full URL in the access.log for sites it accesses that are cgi scripts or other things that it has to pass parameters. An example of this would be searches at google.com. What I see in the log file is something like this: www.google.com/search?

I am not running the most current version of squid. I am running 2.3 Stable.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Paul VanDyke
Kodiak Island Borough
Network Admin