[SQU] How many DNS process?

From: Palmer J.D.F. <J.D.F.Palmer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:47:55 -0000

Hi there,

I am running a couple of caches, 1 main and a backup which deal requests
from a 2000 PC network.

Can anyone tell me how many dnsserver processes I should be running, I upped
it to 7 yesterday but I still get warnings with an occasional restart of
squid. Squid was restarting every 10 mins before.

It is strange though as for the last 2 years it has been running fine on
just 5 threads, then just the other day it began doing this.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Jezz Palmer.

Jezz Palmer.
Internet Systems Officer.