[SQU] Exiting due to repeated, frequent failures

From: Esteve Camps Chust <marvin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:42:33 +0100

Hi all,

I have a problem while running SQUID. Squid runs well but after sometime
it crashes and nothing seems to be wrong. I have verified that I haven't
run off hard drive space. The version is squid-2.3STABLE2.

Looking at messages log file all I can see is the message I've included
as subject.

Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. ;-)

Esteve