Re: [SQU] Transparent Proxy

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:27:00 -0600

You'll have to do better than this Xavier, if you want us to be able to
help you. "I don't work" isn't really an informative statement of your
situation.

Have you read the ipchains HOWTO for an understanding of just what
ipchains does and how it works? If not, it's a very good place to start
in figuring out where your problem lies. You can find it at the Linux
Documentation Project homepage or one of it's many mirrors. This
document will tell you how to log your ipchains actions to see if it is
actually redirecting packets to the Squid port. Then you'll know if the
problem lies in your Squid configuration or the ipchains configuration.
  Then you fix whichever is broken.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances