Re: [SQU] what is read_timeout?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 00:31:31 +0100

The time Squid waits for additional data to be received from a server.

Typical timeouts varies a little depending on environment and demands,
but typically has a quite small impact on performance.

My recommended setting on quick_abort is to always abort as soon as
possible when the client has aborted (also requires "half_closed_clients
off")

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker