Re: [SQU] User's guide

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:56:47 -0500

I'm struggling a bit with this, sorry.

The link you supplied returned an error. Unable to determine IP address.

So, I went to sourceforge and searched for squid and went to the
documentation area for it.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/squid-docs/

There doesn't seem to be anything there to download.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com