Re: [SQU] ncsa_auth reject

From: Marc van Selm <marc.van.selm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:02:36 +0100

At 04:32 PM 2/14/01 +0800, Aristotle V Manguni wrote:
>Im sorry but im not a programmer under linux.
>Can you please tell me how to compile the htpasswd.c that i download from
>the server.

I think gcc -o htpasswd htpasswd.c will do (all assuming that you GNU
compiler, libraries etc are in order)

If your intention is to use the system passwords you might want to look at
PAM. I have no experience with that kit but it seems to work nice.

Marc

>Thank you.

Marc van Selm
NATO C3 Agency
Communication Systems Division, A-Branch
Tel: +31 70 3142454
E-mail: marc.van.selm@nc3a.nato.int (PGP capable)
Tactical ATM: +31 70 3148183 / 71183