Re: [SQU] concurrent copies of squid?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:39:06 +0100

The easiest approach is to build N squids using different --prefix
arguments to configure.

However, all paths and similar things can be changed with squid.conf
directives

  http_port
  icp_port
  htcp_port (if enabled)
  snmp_port (if enabled)
  cache_dir
  cache_access_log
  cache_log
  cache_store_log
  pid_filename

I think squid -k will work if the correct configuration is specified.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker