Re: [SQU] Looks like a newbie problem:

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:26:58 +0100

Note: This is most likely a problem specific to a the development
version of Squid being used, and not actually relevant to the
squid-users mailing list. Forwarded to the appropriate developers.

Henk-Jan is the only user so far who have volunteered to test this
specific version (SSL "accelerator" support). Many thanks to him for
doing this testing.

Reminder: Questions on development version should be sent to
squid-dev@squid-cache.org, NOT squid-users. This to lessen the
confustion due to early development bugs/issues, and to make sure what
is needed is documented before the next release goes STABLE and is
officially released.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker
Henk-Jan Kloosterman wrote:

> PS. The problem is not that people do not get authenticate!!!! After
> authentication, no pages are showing up!

[...]