[SQU] Exception?

From: Bjørn Terje Johansen <BjornTJ@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:40:49 +0100

Is it possible for squid to ignore requests to certains sites and just push
the request straight through the proxy server?
The problem we have is that we have to access one site using a program (a
servlet access) that doesn't work if we are using the proxy server. There is
no problem if we do not use the proxy server for the same url. And we were
thinking that there would be less work if we could do something with the
squid configuration instead of changing the proxy settings on every client.

BTW: The url that doesn't seem to work, looks like this:
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/servlet/InfoServlet?ISSESSIONID=62349424&obj=APPLICAT
ION&id=07EC0450E265FBE6&action=DEF

Hope anyone has some good suggestions...

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen (BSc,MNIF,MCP) Dept. of Customized Solutions
Senior Systems Engineer Software Innovation asa
bjorntj@softinn.no Mariesvei 20, 1363 Høvik
Phone : +47 23 89 92 58 P.O.Box 191, 1325 Lysaker
Fax : +47 23 89 90 01 Norway
Cellular : +47 926 93 298 http://www.softinn.no