RE: [SQU] Open more Filedescriptor

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:31:37 +0330

make a shell script and in this shell run the ulimit command with your
favorite parameter and then run the squid in the same shell . if it is not
worked check your avilable memory .

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /