Re: [SQU] damn DoubleClick Ads!

From: James R Grinter <jrg@dont-contact.us>
Date: 21 Feb 2001 17:00:30 +0000

Kieran Skinner <kieran.skinner@xal.co.uk> writes:
> Sp basically Squid is failing to server the image and serving an error page
> to the browser?

This happens because the advert image is typically being loaded by
some javascript in the main html document and not as an inlined image
(though it probably falls back to that.) So when you get an error the
browser displays the error page instead.

I tend to turn off Javascript (if I've left it on) in these situations.

James.