Re: [SQU] no space left... but there is!

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:00:00 -0500

It is supposed to work that way. It is setup to restart if it crashes. The
only way around it is to compile it with the kill parent hack or use the
kill command.

Atleast that is what the user guide says. :)

Sorry I can't help you much more with your other problems. Only thing I can
think of is after you added the new disk drives did you make sure the
cache_dir is still mapped correctly?

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company