[SQU] Problems with squid

From: <Adam.Shields@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:28:50 -0500

Hey guys, I'm not seeing this specific problem in the archives or in the
FAQ, I'm using squid on a mandrak 7.2 box 2.2.17 kern, using squid version
2.3.STABLE2
compiled with nothing special,

Squid box sit's on a lan, lan is behind firewall, squid box has direct
access out of the firewall, while accessing it through proxy on port 3128, I
send the request, the site's DNS resolves, and a very very small portion of
the website comes back to me, I know it's not lag, we have plenty of BW
available, and the MS proxy we're tying to get rid of is working fine. Any
ideas out there? Or references I should be reading that I'm missing?

Thanks Adam