RE: [SQU] question about cachemgr

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:55:55 +0330

You must have something like this line for all of actions in your squid.conf
:

cachemgr_passwd yourpassword all

if yourpassword entered as password you can do all thing with cachemgr.cgi .

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /