[SQU] Transparent caching dosn't work

From: Mehran <List@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:56:26 +0330

Dear list members,

Hi, I have a question that I wonder if it is related to the squid subjects, or not.

    I use a squid box for transparent caching using IPCHAINS. In some times it is required to change IP address and default gateway. However, after restarting NETWORK, IPCHAINS and SQUID services the clients with proxy settings can browse the web but the transparent caching doesn't work until the server is restarted completely.
    Is there any way to do this case without restarting the system?

THKS + BST RGDS
Mehran