RE: [SQU] Setting up NTLM as a domain authenticator transparently ?

From: <Adam.Shields@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:39:28 -0500

You've been very helpful so far, wondering if you could explain a little
furthur,

1. Does samba need to be installed to communicate with the domain
controller?

2. What should the acl line look like to verify aguinst a group in the
domain?

3. Does the old authenticate_program_ntlm still apply or should we be using
the auth_param ntlm /usr/local/bin/ntlm_auth domainname/IPofDomain?

4. is theire anything we're missing here on our end?

Your help s greatly appreiceated in defeating that which is MS Proxy 2.0