Re: [SQU] IE and SSL

From: Glen Blundell <gmb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:38:32 +0930

i know it should be on list - just a mistake - sorry

anyway - ive just tried anonymizing the x-forwarded-for header... which made
the site i was having probkems with work.. and then if i take out my fake
user agent all of them work except the first one..

anyway...currently if i anonymise user-agent and x-forwarded-for they all
appear to work
i havent seen in the docs about keeping http 1.1 through proxy off... why is
this?