Re: [SQU] About the request hit ratios.

From: Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:20:18 +0200

1- If all of users goes the same place (of course all these sites must be
cachable) on internet, you can get this value. So, it seems you cant. But
you can improve cache hit rate using ReiserFS, SCSI U2 disks, more memory, a
good bandwith value etc..
2- As far as i know, it doesnt..

Best regards,
Ilker G.