Fw: [SQU] Interesting Question

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 08:04:29 +1100

Devin, please keep replies to the list while they are on-topic. Thank
you.

Browsers open multiple keep alive connections (up to 2 in HTTP/1.1,
usually 4 in HTTP/1.0), so no. Secondly your redirector as an outisde
process doesn't know the connection, thirdly the connection will get
dropped on dynamic pages, 4th requests for other pages will get
multiplexed onto the same conneciton.

In short,
No.

Rob