Re: [SQU] Interesting Question

From: Jon Mansey <jon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:28:48 -0800

Maybe a simple solution is to use 2 squid caches, one which Teacher
uses has full access to the web, a second which the students PCs are
directed to, can only get pages from the teacher's parent cache, it
cannot resolve misses itself.

no database necessary.

jm

jon@interpacket.net                          Chief Science Officer