Re: [SQU] Squid running on Red Hat 6.2 as transparent proxy locks up MSIE 5

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 08:42:38 +0100

Have seen very similar problems with IE, where IE hangs if certain HTTP
header values are received (for example "Age: 0" in combination with
"Cache-Control: max-age=0"). Some of these issues are worked-around in
the current Squid-2.4 sources, and some patches to earlier Squid sources
are available from http://squid.sourceforge.net/hno/.

A better action is to get the browser fixed. This is a 100% browser bug.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker