[SQU] parent cache problem 2

From: Krasi Zlatev <krasice@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 02:44:26 -0800 (PST)

I have

prefer_direct off

My config is:

acl test url_regex -i *\.mp3$
cache_peer test.proxy.com parent 3128 0
never_direct allow test
always_direct deny test
never_direct deny all
always_direct allow all

If i remove the last 4 lines everything goes to the
proxy even if it is ont an mp3 file and that is not
what I want.

If I remove never_direct deny test and always_deny
test
nothing goes to the parent.

With ever set up I have tried I can not make the
parent be contacted only if the file is mp3 and to be
able to set up a timeout if reached to go direct.

Please advice me.
Maybe doing an acl to direct all non mp3 files might
help but is there an url_regex !*\.mp3$ is it
possible,
as I have tried that didn't seem to work?

I really need help.Thank You.

=====
krasi@freeshell.org