RE: [SQU] Need Info . . .

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 23:57:50 +0330

I think all of your answer can be find in this link that told before in this
list :

http://www.swelltech.com/pengies/joe/squidtuneup/t1.html

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /