RE: [SQU] Hiding the name and version of squid in the error messa ge

From: Bruno Guerreiro <bruno.guerreiro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:02:29 -0000

Ok.
You want to hide the remove the information that you are squid from any
hacker/user.
What I tried to show you is that even if you remove that information from
the bottom of the error page, it would still be as simple a looking at the
headers of any error page with a simple telnet to the Squid port.

Regards,

Bruno Guerreiro