Re: space limit of access.conf

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:05:37 +0800

Hi,

I don't know how to limit size the file access.conf.

In my Squid, I limit the rotate the logs up to 7 time rotations and every day at 6 am, it does the job. It means I will keep the access.log up to 7 days.

My daily access.log is around 50 MB to 75 MB (depend on user access). So, my maximum size of access.log will around 500 MB.

Thx

Awie