Re: [SQU] user & passowd for authenticate program

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 23:29:50 +0100

Squid sends the following data to the authenticator helpers:

username <SPACE> password <NEWLINE>

and expect a result of either

OK <NEWLINE>
  or
ERR <NEWLINE>

If using STDIO in the helper, be sure to remember to turn off output
buffering.

For C or PERL code, look at any of the distributed helpers.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker