[SQU] DNS REUQESTS

From: Ben Mckellar <benm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 23:15:04 +1100

Hi,

I need to know what option to change in the squid.conf to make it check the
dns servers more frequently.

The problem i ran into the other day when we re-delegated and updated our
internet site. From external connections to our site it was fine.

But whenever i checked the site in the office using the squid proxy it threw
up the old page.

I rebooted the proxy and it seemed to be updated.

I assume there is a DNS option in there that will do this?

- Ben