RE: [SQU] RPM and other modules..

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:42:26 +0330

You can't add this feature to RPM that can't support this feature before .
because RPM a compiled version of squid that has only the binary files not
source files to add this feature . You should give the tar.gz or give
src.RPM version instead of i386.RPM version to recompile the squid .

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /