RE: [SQU] Cache_dir problem....

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 18:36:01 +0330

Hi ,

1- Check your user that running squid . it must be root . I mean the shell
that you enter the squid command .
2- chown -R squid.squid /mnt/sda2/squid_spool
3- kill the squid daemon before squid -z .
4- change your squid.conf and add cache_dir line related to
/mnt/sda2/squid_spool
5- run squid -z
6- start squid daemon .

that's all . it must working fine .

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /