[SQU] Outlook Web Access (Exchange 2000) with Squid

From: Cenk Ozkan <cenk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 16:10:26 -0000

Hi,

It lets me authenticate to Outlook Web Access, then I get all items icons
but no text or content in any of my inbox , calendar etc. Server is running
Windows 2000 Advanced Server Service Pack 1 and Exchange Server 2000. I read
on this mailing list that it has something to do with Webdav and some
unsupported methods. Any ideas ?