RE: [SQU] SMTP Proxy

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:37:35 +0330

Squid is an HTTP proxy only . You must go after NAT and some packages such
as procmail and fetchmail for this subject .

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /